Monday, February 18, 2008

Backyard tree vine charcoal


I ran out of time today, but I found just a few moments to sketch the big tree in the back yard. It feels great when I can do something in either drawing or painting every day, even if it is just for a very short amount of time. I have been thinking about entering some work into a show called drawing attention. I'll have to give subject matter some thought. The deadline is tight, but I might still consider it. Last month some of us visited the galleries in Vancouver and it was a very positive experience!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Waving hello...jumped over from f.a.g. I blog here on blogspot and on multiple. It's fun. I spend less time doing it then I do in the lounge; but enjoy it all.
Pop in for a visit, welcome mats always out.
Sandy

Sandy said...

I love the tree......have a thing for trees anyway. They're spiritual to me.

Sandy

Sandy said...

I'm not sure you'll know about the comment I left on your self portrait blog, are you notified of that is some fashion?

Anyway, popped back in today to see if you had anything new, and spotted that.

Sandy