Monday, March 3, 2008

Studio clean-up day


Today I spent about two hours straightening up my "bunker". Does "bunker" sound disparaging? I really like this space, if you can believe it. The mirrors are still up for my self portrait project. I do have "a place for everything and everything in it's place"...but somehow I have lost my paint tube squeezer thing (that I just bought fairly recently). How do we lose things like that? That big drafting table is from my old graphic design days. It is a very handy table to have. I'm glad I never sold it. I had a fancier (Italian) one that I did sell..but I always preferred this utilitarian Planhold table to the hoity-toity European one. I didn't get to do any painting today, but I read a great article in International Artist called: Seeing Atmosphere with New Eyes. I want to discuss it at our meeting tomorrow.

No comments: