Friday, May 9, 2008
Our Annual Group Show will be at Kingstad Gallery!
Michael Orwick and I made an exhibit proposal presentation to Kingstad Gallery. The meeting went GREAT and now we have a "home" for our 4th annual group show! This is exactly what we hoped for.. The Kingstad is spacious, well lit and "sharp."
Here is what has been established thus far:
1. This show will be our 4th annual group show (exclusive to the Portland Plein Air Painters)
2. The show dates will be from Sept 1 to November 29. Three months!
3. Plein air AND studio from plein air will be allowed
4. Large paintings will be welcomed
5. Paintings can be from anywhere (not just regional/Oregon)
6. Working title is: " Expressions, en Plein Air*"
7. There will be three receptions!
8. There will be an entry fee (but it will be reasonable)
9. There will be a full color promotional card
10. One of the show jurors is Lora Fisher and there may be other
Lots more information to come as it all develops!
Posted by Celeste Bergin at 8:22 PM