Friday, July 11, 2008

My work will be displayed at the City Commissioner's office

I just got the word that Dan Saltzman, the Commissioner of Portland, will be hosting my work for the month of August in his office with a reception on First Thursday, August 7th from 5:00~7:00pm. I am so pleased that I was selected! The name of the exhibit is "All at Once", (describing direct paintings, completed in one sitting). As the time draws near I will send out a reminder to come downtown and take in our beautiful City Hall Building (a real treat in and of itself) and my work that will be displayed there throughout August. I really was tempted to write something here about fighting City Hall...but negotiations have been altogether friendly.

1 comment:

Donna Van Tuyl said...

Congratulations Celeste! Well deserved. I Hope see you soon.