Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wedding...White House....Weekend

Recently one of my artist friends and I spent quite a long time in a Moroccan dress shop trying to find something decent for me to wear to a wedding. In the end there was a pile of Moroccan dresses, skirts and tops three feet high in the chair in the fitting room. What I learned was not everyone looks good in those things! I wound up attending the wedding in this outfit (a Nordstrom jacket with capris). I publicly apologize to my friend and the woman at the Moroccan place for wasting so much of their time! Everyone who knows me sees me 99% of the time in just "bad" clothes. This is to prove that under certain circumstances I CAN wear something that is not ugly and/or covered in paint. Take a long look...you won't see it again for awhile!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I think that shopping "unspree" can be chalked up to a good learning expeirience. Hey it's not all black!

Carrie