Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day four..Sakura Ridge


I skipped writing on Day three...but here I am back on Day four. Today we painted at Sakura Ridge Bed & Breakfast. It was really cold! One other painter (Janet) and I painted on the porch of the building to try to avoid some of the wind. I had a lot of glare where I was too and couldn't seem to see my painting half the time. The owners of this beautiful place seemed very happy to be invaded by the painters. Here is my vista painting from today.

4 comments:

bullwinkle said...

Great looking vista. Is your painting box modified for the tripod, or was it built with that adaption?
Back from Burning Man and some challenging sand storms. Will post on my blog shortly.

Celeste Bergin said...

it is an EasyL pochade and the tripod is the one that came with it..however, one could use any standard tripod with the EasyL. I wii drop over to your blog to see what you've been doing!

Carrie said...

Hey, nice painting. You and Janet look snug as bugs up on that lanai. I took a couple night classes with Janet years ago at PNCA. I like this little gem you turned out too.

Celeste Bergin said...

Carrie, thanks so much for dropping over and having a look at my day's effort. I wound up liking that painting too. Janet was very nice. I enjoyed her company. :)