Thursday, August 14, 2008

Studio clean-up III

If my space is a mess I can't concentrate. I spent a little time today straightening up my basement studio (der bunker).
Yes..this is after I cleaned up! I have too much stuff. It was hot today, but I was in the cool basement. I want to do a "spring housekeeping" thing one of these days..where I mercilessly toss things out. Maybe I'll spring clean in the winter. The patio is right outside the door.. I like to paint there best.


Nancy Van Blaricom said...

Looks good to me. Who woulda guessed that that artists needed so much "stuff" to paint awesome paintings.

bullwinkle said...

Looks good to me as well. I would have liked to see a before shot. That probably would look like my studio after I cleaned up. I also have a storage garage for the mural stuff which gets out of control very quickly.