Monday, October 13, 2008

I found a Benbell in a tree!


Today I found a Benbell in a tree! What a nice thing..I felt so honored! The card that is attached to the benbell asks the finder to do something "kind". Recently I have been thinking about donating my painting "After Liepke" to PDX for Women. The subject matter seems to be a good fit. Today, because I found the Benbell, I decided for certain to donate the painting. If you want to buy it.. go to the auction 10/18/08! You will get it for a steal! It is framed with a very nice black frame.
On October 18th, 2008, head to the Oaks Park Dance Pavilion in Oaks Amusement Park for an evening of music, dancing and camaraderie to support Women for Women International, a non-profit organization helping women survivors of war in their own countries who are left alone to raise their children after experiencing horrific acts of violence. WforW helps women in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Rwanda, Afghanistan, Kosovo, Nigeria, Irag, Sudan, Columbia and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.


(This is the painting I am donating oil on stretched canvas 30 x 40 Title: "after Liepke")

(click to enlarge flyer)

SOLD! (all proceeds to Women to Women)

No comments: