Sunday, October 12, 2008

Roses


My Magsafe connector finally really stopped working today. It has been frayed for a long time. I called the 1 800 Apple number, however, and I got to talk with someone right away. Good customer service still exists. I did not have to sit on the phone for a hundred years and the guy I talked with was great! I will have my new Magsafe connector in just a couple of days. Whew! I is impossible to think about life without the computer! If I do disappear for a few days...you'll know my connector is delayed. I am running on battery until I get my connector!
Roses = 8x8 oil on canvas panel.

3 comments:

Fongwei said...

Beautiful color!

Donna Van Tuyl said...

I love your roses. VERY nice. I think this is one of my very favorites!

Celeste Bergin said...

thank you all!