Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wetlands...III


I painted this during the Beavercreek Wetlands Paint out. It is oil on 8 x 8 canvas panel. It is quite similar to the 6 x 6 painting I did of the same view. Brenda Boylan and I traded paintings and this is the one I gave her. She nicely photographed it so I would have a record of it. (Thanks, Brenda!) I love the pastel painting that Brenda did (that I traded for). I will photograph hers for her records too. It was a first for both of us to "give away" work....but, since it was a swap it isn't really giving anything away.

4 comments:

Donna Van Tuyl said...

Hi Celeste, This is a very nice painting. The water is very watery and wet looking.....so well done.

Celeste Bergin said...

Hello Donna! Thanks for visiting....and for the nice comment on my water-y water! Much appreciated!

B Boylan said...

I LOVE my painting, Celeste! And water-y-water is my favorite subject! I can't wait to frame it and hang it in my studio!

Celeste Bergin said...

Thanks, Brenda...I am hanging yours in my hall! It will look great there...thanks again..what a good idea we had. :)