Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tagged...!

I've been tagged twice...by Dean H and Cathleen Rehfeld.
When you've been tagged your supposed to mention who tagged you, then tell 7 things about yourself...Then you're supposed to tag 7 other defenseless souls. Thanks for tagging me!

1. I have been a painter for only four years..but I was a graphic designer for about 15 years prior.
2. I have owned (and been devoted to) a 1975 blue Triumph Spitfire for 33 years.
3. I grew up in Elgin, Illinois, famous for the manufacturing of the Elgin watch.
4. I visit cemeteries even when I don't "know" the people in them. I love the history and the art of the stones.
5. I am related to this movie actor.
6. I name things..my Triumph is named "Honey" and my basement studio is named "der Bunker"
7. When I was a child I did a monologue play for my entire class...like a wee Will Rogers, but without the lasso.
There! Now I am tagging these people:

Rene' Plein Air
Gretha Lindwood
Bill Sharp
Katherine vanSchoonhoven
John Holland
Maeona Urban
Nancy Van Blaricom

(If I tagged you...The rules of being tagged are:
1. Link to person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules
3. List 6 or 7 unusual things about yourself or quirky but boring, unspectacular details about yourself
4. Tag 6 or 7 other bloggers at the end of your post and comment on their blogs to let them know they've been tagged
(I think if you have been tagged before...you can just pass!...if not...Tag, you're it!)




3 comments:

rob ijbema said...

hey celeste,thanks for following my blog...
looks like a gor away with this tagging round.hehe
lot of dutch names in your tag list!

Celeste Bergin said...

Well...I would have tagged you if I'd known about you before this morning! lol..I LOVE your paintings!

B Boylan said...

Hi Celeste! I"m tagging you! You're mentioned on my blog and it's my guess that you won't be playing tag with me since you already were hit. Just the same, you are now listed!