Monday, December 1, 2008

Columbia Arts Gallery Small Works show begins this Friday

The Columbia Arts Gallery used my snow painting on their promotional card for the "Small Works" show that begins this Friday (December 5, 2008). The Columbia Arts Gallery is located in Hood River, only a one hour drive from Portland and what a breathtaking drive it is..practically every inch of it is filled by the gorgeous gorge! Nothing in the show is permitted to be over 14". It is a great opportunity to peruse (and possible purchase!) a small treasure! The show is juried/curated by Catherine Kiewit.
Map
First Friday Reception 6-8 on December 5, 2008
Winter Morning oil on 8 x8 canvas panel

3 comments:

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Absolutely stunning piece Celeste, wonderful job!!!

Jeffrey

Janelle Goodwin said...

I wish I lived close enough to attend. I really love your snow scene!

Celeste Bergin said...

thank you Jeffrey and Janelle for the comments..I enjoyed painting this and I will paint more snow in the future. The complimentary colors always do please people.... me too!