Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Zoe, from today's life painting session


I got two paintings in today..despite having to leave an hour early. Our model was great looking with black hair and a neat transparent top/dress that made her seem all french-maid-like. No chance for a crooked eye this time because I had the profile view. Next week I will miss the life painting session because I am taking Elio Camacho's still life workshop. According to the materials list I am going to get to introduce Pthalo green and Pthalo Blue to my palette. That is going to be so interesting.

5 comments:

Janelle Goodwin said...

Hi Celeste, Very cool and very French. Awesome.

Celeste Bergin said...

thanks, Janelle...she was great!

susan hong-sammons said...

Hi Celeste, Really nicely done. Your brush work is so fresh.

Dean H. said...

Very well done,Celeste. Great coor selection. Yep, the Thalos will be fun!

Sherrie Russ Levine said...

Love this Celeste. It has a nice feeling!