Sunday, March 22, 2009

Getting ready for the Elio Camacho Still Life Workshop..& you can join in!

Photo courtesy of: Wild River Coast Arts

Today I am gathering up my supplies to begin a workshop with Elio Camacho. I was supposed to take his plein air workshop a year ago but I had to cancel and now I get this second opportunity to work with him. Elio was a student of Ovanes Berberian  who learned to paint from Sergei Bongart. How's that for an impressive roster! Well, those men know how to apply the fearless color. As a "stimulus package" Elio told me that if a painter is interested they do not have to sign up for the full week (I did!) ..if a painter wants, they can sign up for "the day rate". It is a great last minute opportunity if you are looking for some exciting new painting information. Throw in with us! The workshop starts tomorrow, Monday, March 23 and goes through March 27. Leave a comment here or email Elio to find out more: info@eliocamacho.com

No comments: