Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'd like to thank the Academy.....


I am a recipient of the Lemonade Award! Mariano Zucchi was so kind to bestow this award upon me and I am most grateful. Mariano and I have had several great exchanges via our blogs about using baby oil to clean oil paint from brushes...Mariano has left me many thoughtful comments about my work and is a fine painter too. I really wanted to paint some lemons to accompany the award..and I still may do it. Lemons make a great still life! Thanks again for this kind recognition, Mariano. (I understand that the award has to do with having a good attitude...it is awfully easy to have an good attitude about painting, isn't it!)
Here are the guidelines that award winners must follow:
#1 Link back to the person who gave you the award
#2 Place the award jpeg onto your blog
#3 Nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award!
(if you have been tagged with the award previously and I give it to you..no worries...carry on!)
My ten award winners:
Katherine van Schoonhoven
Michael Orwick
Brenda Boylan
Gretha Lindwood
Bill Sharp
Shawn Demarest
Kathleen Krucoff
Cyrus Smith
Kimberly Kent
Sandra Longmore

3 comments:

Mariano Zucchi said...

Hi Celeste,
you always so kind.Thank you. I like the lemon idea(painting of). Hall Groat II has some fantastic lemons in his comprehensive blog. Also has some very interesting DVD's out that inform you on art principle, and expand on his modus operandi. Happy painting

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Hi Celeste!

Thank you so much for including me in your list for the Lemonade Award. I am honored and humbled.

I've posted on my blog, if you'd like to check it out.

Have a wonderful week of creativity!

Kathleen

sandra longmore said...

Hi Celeste,
Thank you so much for including me in your Lemonade Award. I am so thrilled and happy to recieve this award.

Sandra