Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Visiting with Gabriel Mark Lipper


Today I got to visit with Gabriel Lipper at Inside Out (5th and Couch). This is a very nice spacious gallery and Gabriel has a working studio space set up right in the gallery in the back. I noticed his caulking guns of Classic Artist Oils! "Yeah", he said, "Classic oils have totally changed my life". I feel the same. I just bought three large tubes of Classic and I am seriously thinking of transitioning into a large system like Gabriel's. Gabriel's figurative paintings are fantastic. He has a workshop next week --and you can learn about it here.

2 comments:

Carrie H. said...

You added the photo of the caulking tubes full of paint. That explains a lot when it comes to liberal use of paint.

Celeste Bergin said...

Carrie, thanks for introducing me to him..I hope he will offer another workshop down the road...I would love to be in one. His work is so good! Thanks again.