Monday, August 3, 2009

Pondering...possibilities, probabilities, plausibilities...



August is HOT. Geez! Well, I am excited about an idea I have for a new painting...if it turns out... it will be hot too! I am bouyed by the concept. Will it work out? I'll let you know. I didn't get very far with it today...but getting a clear idea--isn't that is half the battle?
On the subject of brushes...I sorted through a batch of mine today--I have too many and several of them are inferior. I saw Matt Smith's DVD a couple of months ago--( I highly recommend it)...Smith shows the viewer that he uses just one solitary brush size--- (#8)--- ONLY! Wow..would that simplify things or what!?Smith always has new #8 brushes on hand. I'm thinking strongly of adopting the #8 only system....possibly.....no wait...probably!

4 comments:

Don Bishop said...

I want to know what is going into the red space!
When do we get to see.

-Don B

Celeste Bergin said...

Don--I am battling with it right now! lol...I HOPE to be able to show it on Thursday. Hooray hooray (?) Maybe hooray?

Chuck Dilmore said...

Ooo...
intriguing
he thought, overacting just a smidge.

bullwinkle said...

Jump in there!