Wednesday, September 2, 2009

2009 Hood River Plein Air Competition & Event--Reception Friday, Sept 4, 6-9pm

(Click to Enlarge)
September marks the 5th annual Hood River Plein Air Competition Exhibit. I've been privileged to participate every year and it just gets better and better!
This year there will be around one hundred and seventy five brand new plein air paintings on the walls of the Columbia Art Gallery.  YOU are invited to come see them and come celebrate with the artists at the reception this Friday (6-8pm)!

MAP

P.S. I haven't posted my submissions to the blog--Come out to see them in person! (I'll post them.... just not yet!)

1 comment:

Kathleen Krucoff said...

I'd love to come see this...just too far away. I'll look forward to seeing what you have in the exhibit when you post pics here. Hope you have great success at this event!