Saturday, November 28, 2009

Small works at the Columbia Art Gallery, Hood River



The Columbia Art Gallery in Hood River continues their tradition of featuring Small Works for the Holiday Art Show. Today I went in to get a preview of how it all looks (the reception is next Friday, December 4). It looks beautiful and I'm glad that they made me and Cathleen Rehfeld "wall-mates". Cathleen was there today and she and I revisited the frame conversation. We never seem to tire of that subject.
In recognition of the holiday season, the Columbia Art Gallery will be open daily from November 27 through Christmas Eve, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.

top photo Cathleen Rehfeld paintings on L, Celeste Bergin paintings on R)
bottom photo Cathleen Rehfeld (L), Me (R)

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Looks like a wonderful show! I hope every painting sells :)

Honor Martinez said...

Would love to be transported to the gallery to see the exhibition. You do such great work. I tried "Beam me up" but it didn't work.

Caio Fernandes said...

it seems a lovely exhibition .
congratulations .
again , i hope you can get fron this all you expect and much more .

ArtSparker said...

Good luck with the show - you wall-mate looks like a pleasant sort.

Katherine van Schoonhoven said...

Your wall looks great -- smart to put you and Cathleen close by. Your works are jewels in gold settings! Now we need NO SNOW IN THE FORECAST so that people can get out there to see it!

Carrie H. said...

Kathleen and your frames complement one another nicely. Call me if Carolyn wants to do something after airport retrieval.

Sherrie Russ Levine said...

Looks great, good luck with the show Celeste!!

Don Coker said...

Good luck on the show, Celeste. Your grouping looks fabulous!

becky joy said...

I noticed you're showing at Columbia Arts Center. Maybe you know my good friends Ron and Jerry Fenter.I'm originally from the Portland area.