Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful for all my friends and family..!


Thomas Walter Bergin 1946-1996

While rummaging around trying to find something today I found this wonderful photo of my brother, Tom. I haven't seen this photo for a long time and I thought I had lost it somehow. I've looked for it many times because it is one of my favorites of him, probably taken in 1966-1967. He would have been twenty. Well, this is our day of thankfulness..and I am very thankful that I found this picture! I didn't paint today... kitchen arts only! I am thankful for all my family, past and present and --oh did I mention that I am grateful for all my blogging friends too? Well, I most certainly am... I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

A very touching and poignant memory for you. Thank you for sharing this image of your brother and remembrance of Thanksgiving and all that we should be thankful for. Hope you had a wonderful holiday, Celeste.

rahina q.h. said...

i hope you had a great day yesterday with good memories. and that pie makes me sooooo hungry:) r.

ArtSparker said...

Impressive brother and pie crust.

indigomar said...

Happy Thanksgiving the day after, the picture of your brother brings a smile to my heart--a reminder to treasure those we love, those here and those who have moved on. Thank You :)

Lokelani Forrest said...

Enjoyed your blog. Very handsome brother I must say. Hope you had a great holiday.

-Don said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We did as well. Family, friends, hopes and memories - all worth being thankful for... Happy Creating. -Don