Thursday, February 4, 2010

RED: From Alizarin to Crimson, Columbia Art Gallery, First Friday, 2/5/10 (Hood River)

RED, from Alizarin to Crimson, The Color of Love February 5 - 27 Over two dozen local artists (including me!) created new work expressly for this show. You're bound to find something you love. And remember ... February, is the month for lovers. Not sure what the love of your life would really want? No problem. Gift cards are available in any amount. Click to learn more: RED: From Alizarin to Crimson. Join the artist opening on Friday, February 5 from 6 to 8pm. Wine and beer available. How to get there: MAP

9 comments:

Susan Roux said...

Best of luck with the exhibition. What a nice theme for a gloomy month.

Caio Fernandes said...

this is really pretty .

CARMELINA LOUNSBURY said...

WOW thanks for the major compliment....

i didn't mean to send you on a wild goose chase looking for the music thingy...sorry...I was trying to make it easy....yikes!

you made my day...!
see you soon
ciao bella!

Annie Salness said...

I wish I could go Celeste! Have a wonderful evening and show!

Theresa Rankin said...

Hello Celeste..thank you for signing up on my blog and for your wonderful comments...! I know your work, which I love. I have gotten a bit behind in blogging..but stay tuned..there is more fresh paint and news and thoughts. I think I have a case of the winter blues...?!
Thanks again,
Theresa

Mary Jane said...

I hope the show brings you a lot of satisfaction. Best wishes for great success.
PS
That little girl at the beach in the blog below this one is a fine painting. Beautiful! Inspiring!

hwfarber said...

Hope it's a great show--you're an inspiration.

billspaintingmn said...

This looks like a fun time indeed!
Paint that town Red!
You are producing some beautiful art Celeste!
I hope the best success for this show.
Congratulations on painting so much wonderful art! Very inspiring!

Katherine van Schoonhoven said...

Which paintings do you have hanging in the show? I look forward to hearing about the reception (and sales!!)! Kvan