Monday, March 29, 2010

You are invited, Enduring Forests ....Friday, April 2

Many of the beautiful trees of Lake Oswego are still standing where they stood 100 years ago.....because people care enough to protect them. "Enduring Forests" celebrates trees of Lake Oswego and the Pacific Northwest. The Public is invited to the reception from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. April 2 at the Oswego Heritage House, 398 10th St. Lake Oswego, OR. (MAP)
This is a juried show that includes distinguished Northwest painters Eric Jacobsen, Mitch Baird, Beth Norwood, Nicole Roskos, Lee Lauritzen, Nathaniel Praska, Susan Jensen, Shari Lord, Celeste Bergin, Jennifer Kapnek, Molly Reeves, Tedd Chilless, Stephanie Cissna, Laurie Svec, Ken Roth, Antonia Lindsey, Ron Ranson, Bill Baily, David McBride, Christine Helton, Janice Packard, Jean Thomas, Paula Carlson, Carl Laursen, Kenneth May, Theresa Andreas-O’Leary, Melody Cleary, Patricia Gifford and Sook Sienkiewicz.
(Click to enlarge)
Sales will benefit community forestry in Lake Oswego.

4 comments:

billspaintingmn said...

This sounds so cool! If I could be there I would!
I have to go up north to see trees
over 100 years old. There are a few around, but Paul Bunyan got most of them!
Congratulations and all the best
on this! I'm sur it will be a hit!

ArtSparker said...

I forwarded this to my friend in Portland.

Celeste Bergin said...

Oh be a sport Bill, come out for some little cheeses!
cool Susan--maybe I will meet your friend. :)

AutumnLeaves said...

An issue near and dear to my heart, Celeste. Wishing I could come out for this!