Monday, April 19, 2010

Logic board fried!

I'm writing from a borrowed computer..yesterday my "Breakfast in the cafe" post must've been just too much for my MacBook Pro as it died right after that entry and no amount of my pleading and restarting would recesitate it. I got up early this morning to make sure I was the first one through the door at the Power Mac Pac store so I could see the service guy. It was that good news/bad news thing, where it is terrible news (logic board!)--but good news (Apple will fix it)! You won't see posts from me until I get it back..but hopefully that will be soon. Meanwhile, I am counting YOU to hold down the blogosphere until I return!

13 comments:

Katherine van Schoonhoven said...

You will be missed!!

-Don said...

Yikes! My Mac sends get-well soon wishes to yours...

-Don

AutumnLeaves said...

GAH! Hopefully, you'll have your computer back very soon Celeste! So? In the meantime, paint, paint, and paint some more! A veritable feast for my eyes!

Julie Hill said...

Celeste...so sorry to hear of the techno problems...I have a remedy...paint away! No distractions now! go for it girlfriend!!!

billspaintingmn said...

I will wait patiently for your return.(Is it fixed yet?!)

Caio Fernandes said...

isn't easy to live without your post ..... but i can wait . ( not been sarcastic ) .
all the best for you Celeste .
rest fron computer a bit , paint and be happy . we will all be here waiting for your Grand Return !!

ArtSparker said...

I hate when that happens in my own brain...hope Apple is as speedy as may be.

Dennis Dame said...

Good luck as you go through tech-withdrawals. I agree with Julie- paint paint paint!!

hwfarber said...

I will miss your paintings. I think your Mac loved "Breakfast in the Cafe" so much, it's heart stopped.

Sheila said...

Oh no!!! I know you'll be back soon. I just loved your "Grand Opera" piece and thought Breakfast at the Cafe was a style of painting I really want to try.

Brandy Gale said...

Ack! Come back soon, Celeste! My Lapzilla is cheering your Mac on. - Brandy

Dan Kent said...

Well thank GOD! Now I just have to do 40 quick beautiful paintings & post them while you are offline to catch up! lol. (Of course that won't happen, so hope to see you back soon.)

Perry Brown said...

Sorry to hear-what a drag! Macs usually run problem free.