Monday, May 31, 2010

You're invited


RAINIER, OR June 1, 2010— Broderick Gallery, a contemporary art gallery featuring a mix of paintings, sculptures and mixed media pieces, announced plans for their grand opening in RAINIER, OR. The gallery’s Grand Opening Reception will be on Sunday June 6, 2010 from 1pm to 6pm. The public is welcomed.

The opening exhibition will showcase paintings by:
Crawfurd Adamson, Celeste Bergin, Herbert Berman, George Broderick, Jeff Condit, Kathryn Cotnoir, Gene Faulkner, Sharon Geraci, Una Kim, Eduardo Labrada, Martha Mason, Igazio Merida, Tracy Pollock, Ernesto Pumariega, Charlene Robinson, Susana Rodriguez, Mick Rooney, RA, Erik Sandgren, Allen Schmertzler, Roderick Smith, Gary Stallsworth, Quin Sweetman and Dee Vadnais.
Broderick Gallery
313 East "B" St.
Rainier. OR 97048
www.broderickgallery.com
http://broderickgallery.blogspot.com/
Gallery Hours
Friday Saturday & Sunday 11am –5pm
and by appointment
503-703-5188

MAP

Top Painting: Celeste Bergin, Oregon Coast, Oil on canvas panel, 8 x 8 inches. ©2010.

15 comments:

Art with Liz said...

A beautiful painting Celeste and so rightly deserves to be in there! Well done.

SUSAN RODEN said...

Wonderful small ocean painting Celeste - love the colors. Can feel the rush of the waves.

AutumnLeaves said...

Celeste, I absolutely love your Oregon Coast painting. It is stunning and makes me once again miss the Oregon coast. I once spent a weekend in Cannon Beach...1999...and still recall its beauty...its weather...the quaint and lovely little town around it. I miss Washington and my friends and the beautiful scenery and being close enough to the ocean to make the drive when I needed to have my water dose. Just lovely.

TJ Lynde said...

A true gem of coastal work and color Celeste, way to Go! and congratulations on the big show,
Taylor

Elizabeth Seaver said...

Love this painting, Celeste! The color in the rocks is fabulous. Have a fantastic opening.

PAMO said...

Best wishes for your upcoming show! Wish I could be there. LOVE your use of purple in "Oregon Coast". Beautiful!

Pam Holnback said...

I love the colors in these rocks.

Jani Lori said...

Wish I could come, but on the wrong coast...painting is strong, beautiful. congrats!

-Don said...

I hope the show is a smashing success. Wish I could be there to see this lovely coastal piece in person. Have fun...

-Don

Roberto said...

Oh Celeste, congratulations!
I always admire your paintings, just not leave feedback because it is not easy for me to write in English.
Now I discovered the Google translator, so it may work better, haha

Caio Fernandes said...

look at that painting !!
i love this one ...
sure . wait for me Celeste , i am going to be the first one to arrive and last to leave .
good luck with it all .

Katherine van Schoonhoven said...

Looks like a great group of painters! You are in good company, Celeste. All the best.

Dean H. said...

Love the seascape painting! Best of luck to you in this new gallery!

hwfarber said...

Beautiful gallery--Oregon Coast deserves no less.

Kathy said...

What a gorgeous painting!! Congratulations on your show. I hope it's a good one!