Thursday, July 22, 2010

August 6 & 7..Come see me at Art in the Heart in downtown Vancouver!

Southwest Washington Art Galleries and the Vancouver Downtown Association invite you to the 3rd annual Art in the Heart: the downtown Vancouver art festival...(and I get to be part of it!) I am one of 16 artists presenting work for sale with Art on the Boulevard.

Come look for my tent August 6 from 5-9 and August 7th from 10 am to 4 pm. Live music and food with beer gardens also part of the festivities. Save the Date...it will be fun, I promise (and paintings are available with festival pricing)!

Art On the Boulevard, 210 West Evergreen Boulevard, Vancouver, WA 98660-3451, (360) 750-4499 (MAP)




7 comments:

Casey Klahn said...

Best wishes at the festival, Celeste!

AutumnLeaves said...

I hope you have a fabulous time, Celeste, and of course, that sales are through the roof! When I went through the police academy up in Burien, one of my classmates was in training for VPD. I wonder if he is still with them (I'm guessing he is)? Anyway, hoping you have great weather and great fun! Love the painting in this post too. No surprise there; I love all your paintings!

Carrie H. said...

Sheeesh, I'm still thinkin' about those cows. I was amused.

SamArtDog said...

Very cool about Vancouver!

Like Carrie, I'm with still lost in the cow pasture.

hwfarber said...

Nice rainy day street scene on the poster.

Kevin Weaver said...

I am looking forward to having you be a part of our event this year Celeste!!!

L.Holm said...

Awesome! Sounds like a great time. Good luck at the show, Celeste!