Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sketching at the "Caffe Autogrill"


After our meeting today I intended to do an errand..instead Carrie & I wound up at the Caffe Autogrill. We ordered pastries and took a seat outside to sketch them. Autogrill's "Bread Pudding" was good! The errand waits for another day.

(Check the Behind the Scenes Blog for work by PPASP-ers throughout the week).





Sketch 1: Celeste Bergin, Bread Pudding at the Caffe, watercolor on 6 x 9 paper
Sketch 2: Celeste Bergin, Pellegrino water, watercolor on 6 x 9 paper

10 comments:

Todd Smith said...

I continue to enjoy your ink/watercolor sketches! Hopefully painting at the Deschutes on Thurs.will go and I can ask you about your sketch technique.

ArtSparker said...

As if you earn it by drawing it...Is that Pellegrino? It looks so lovely and cool.

Celeste Bergin said...

Art Spark...it is!

Celeste Bergin said...

Todd --will you be there?

-Don said...

I wish I had followed your lead. I ran errands all day today instead of painting. Yikes! You're such an inspiration that now I think I'll go over to the easel and squeeze a little paint out and get busy, even if it's for only a few minutes...

-Don

AutumnLeaves said...

The water bottle is just beautiful, Celeste. Are these watercolors? (It probably said on your post, but I missed it...) I so love bread pudding! Sometimes it is just right and good to put off an errand!

PAMO said...

Pastries before errands- always! Lovely!

hwfarber said...

Bread Pudding--a favorite. Your sketch makes me hungry. The Pellegrino does look like a long, cool drink.

Ralph said...

You make me smile so much Celeste. When I buy a cake I could never draw it I would just have to get it in my mouth.

Joan Breckwoldt said...

More wonderful sketches!!! You are an inspiration.
Joan