Sunday, September 12, 2010

I painted today!

I continued working on my studio clean-up today and as luck would have it I unearthed the floor paint for "der bunker studio" (I work in the basement). So then it seemed like a good idea to hit the floor with a fresh coat. I spent all day on this clean up project and there really is no end in sight..I have too much stuff! Why have I kept all this stuff?? Too many frames! Too many boxes! Too many satchels! Well, honestly, I know I will be happier when all of this is done. When der bunker is clean and organized it is quite a good spot.
P.S. Hey, I have 301 followers! This seems like something to celebrate. I think I will have a dish of ice cream. Does that seem appropriate? Thank you, followers!

10 comments:

Pam Holnback said...

I love your painting! The gray has a bit of a warm touch!

Carrie H. said...

Painting your floor was more important I'm sure. Look how dirty it is.

-Don said...

I really like the minimalistic design you put on this canvas. That grey really speaks to me...

Happy organizing!

-Don

Janelle Goodwin said...

Hee, hee! Funny Pam! Celeste, please let us know if you come up with any great organizing tips. Like what to do with all those frames, etc. I'm in the same predicament.

Susan Roux said...

Repainting your floor. Oh you're really putting me to shame... I wonder how many artists you'll inspire to clean up their studios?

Not me yet. I'm going to go paint...

Caio Fern said...

Hello, "do it yourself lady" !!!
hey .. i wish i could see you painting this . do you get covered with paint ?
go to celebrate dear !!

Celeste Bergin said...

Hey Pam, Carrie, Don, Janelle, Susan and Caio--thanks for stopping by and watching me paint--hahaha.

PAMO said...

Your photo of painting the floor is very well composed. Always the artist indeed!
Ice cream sounds FAB. 301 followers! WHOO HOO!!!!

hwfarber said...

Another great painting. Very realistic--I feel like I'm holding that stick.

Casey Klahn said...

I need someone to come clean out my studio - you are very intrepid!

Congrats on 301 follows - your vision is showing.