Friday, November 5, 2010

Sundance!

Just a sketch today of the Plymouth "Sundance" that was parked in front of me. In other news...did you know that an Orange Mocha Frappuccino is a mocha with Valencia (orange) syrup and an extra espresso shot..? It tastes like the chocolate orange.... Recommended!

(Top) Sketchbook sketch: Celeste Bergin, Plymouth Sundance, 2010, ink on 6x9 paper
(Bottom) Orange coffee, Black & White object in window at Columbia Art Gallery, "Smile" sign atop Portland building, Zoolander ride








Photobucket

2 comments:

hwfarber said...

I like all the photos, especially the "Smile" one. The guys at the bottom make me jittery. I would never have thought of sitting in my car and sketching the one in front of me--great idea. I don't think we have Frappuccinos in this neck of the woods. Since the "regular" coffee at Starbucks was too strong for me, I'm guessing an expresso might bring on a heart attack. Starbucks House Blend medium is my at-home morning coffee.

Carrie H. said...

I love coffee fraps too pretty to drink! That car would appeal to someone my age.