Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Day..........and how was yours??

I was totally bowled over to see my friend Annie Salness tonight at her own fundraiser "Artwalk for Annie". I hope it is alright for me to say here that I am so grateful to all the doctors and medical staff involved in Annie's case... it's more than a miracle that she is here and her "old self"...(this fact is lost on no one!) The donated art was beautiful, sales were brisk..... my donated painting has a new home.
In other news... After the PPASP Meeting some of us sketched flowers at Carolyn's house. To see what the others did go HERE. P.S. And can you believe it? My garaged Spitfire (below) has another flat tire! ......I just fixed this! I guess I should be happy that this happens inside a nice warm garage. Well, how was YOUR day...did you do anything artful?

(Above) Sketch: Celeste Bergin, Tuesday bouquet, Watercolor on paper





6 comments:

Susan Roux said...

So glad to hear Annie attended and was her old self. Prayers were answered...

Kathy said...

It's wonderful to know about artists like you who use their talents to make a real difference in someone else's life. Congratulations on the success of this event, and have fun changing your tire :-)

-Don said...

What a cool event. Congratulations on its success - and even more to Annie for being able to be there.

Your poor Spitfire! You must have some garage gremlins...

-Don

billspaintingmn said...

I'm sure Annies' heart was warmed to see the support of everyone. Please continue (as I will) in prayers of recovery.

My days have been busy laying gold leaf!

Celeste! That's the best place to get a flat tire, if your going to get one!

Stephen Parker said...

I didn't know you were a watercolorist. Can't say I'm surprised, though. Another beautiful job.

LindaHunt said...

Lovely, light, lyrical watercolor!