Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sketching after the PPASP meeting


Today after our PPASP breakfast meeting Carrie & I sketched at Carolyn's house. See what Carrie did HERE. I also painted with oils tonight, but my results proved impossible to photograph. I'll try again tomorrow. I hope YOU had an artful day...did you?

Top Sketch, Celeste Bergin, Louisa May Alcott-y looking woman from an advertisement, Watercolor on 6 x 9 paper
Bottom Sketch: Celeste Bergin, stack of books on Carolyn's table, Watercolor on 6 x 9 paper

4 comments:

hwfarber said...

Very artful--shopped for Christmas morning brunch; lost my list half-way through. Drop by at 10 for bacon, sausage, ham biscuits, eggs, cheese grits, fried apples, lox, herring, bagels, mimosas and fruitcake. I'm leaving everything in the refrigerator-temperature car overnight; tomorrow is another day. (And I don't think it will be artful.)

I like the Alcott-y looking woman--I think she's eying that stack of books.

Katherine van Schoonhoven said...

Sorry to miss the meeting after the meeting. Nice sketches!! Your sketches are always so strong, Celeste! Well done.

rajasekharan said...

wow....wonderful works...

Susan Roux said...

Just wanted to stop by to wish you a Merry Christmas. Your work is inspiring and I enjoy stopping by all year long.