Monday, January 31, 2011

My installation ....at the US Bank

Our painting group (PPASP) has been given the opportunity to have monthly exhibits in the lobby of the US Bank (located at 16th & Weidler in the Lloyd Center area). The bank's art program is continuing and I am the featured artist for the month of February.
In other news, the January Challenge results are up on our Behind the Scenes blog. We had the choice of working from 3 photo references. I opted to sketch the water tower. See what everyone else did HERE.


12 comments:

Linda Popple said...

Beautiful colors and shapes in this tree. I really love it!

Kitty Wallis said...

Congratulations, Celeste on your ongoing active work; painting, showing, gaining in skill and finding recognition.

I especially liked 'White Egret' in the Fuller Hall show. It combines your graphic sensitivity with your naturalist work, very successfully.

-Don said...

You are quite the lady around town with your artwork all over. That is so cool. Your work looks great at the bank. Maybe its proximity to all that money will rub off...

-Don

nouvelles couleurs - vienna atelier said...

wow once more congratulations Celeste, the paint among is powerfull

AutumnLeaves said...

Congratulations, Celeste! What an awesome idea for any business to do to highlight local artists!

Kathy said...

Celeste - your work is a real stand out! Sophisticated and perfectly executed. I'd love to see it in person one day.

Pam Holnback said...

Beautiful colors in this tree!

billspaintingmn said...

I admire how you can get your art out there!
It is the most difficult hurdle for me.
Today I start eating my wheaties! I am inspired by what you do Celeste! Thanks!!

rajasekharan said...

great work..

Suzanne said...

A great show ,Celeste! I went by to see it after Hipbone. The colors of your oils glow even more in real life.

diffident.bother said...

Congratulations on both of your exhibits! Very cool!

loriann said...

Beautiful painting Celeste. Wish i could see the whole show.