Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday~!

Today I went to O'Connor's to have breakfast with all my art pals. After our meeting Carolyn, Carrie and I dropped by Carolyn's house for "the meeting after the meeting" and we sketched some items from Carolyn's table. Then I had the pleasure of picking up just a couple of paintings from my February solo show at Fuller Hall...(all the rest of them were sold...that's 12 red dots, my friends!) Thank you, Unitarian Art Wall Committee, art supporters and purchasers!
  • Nocturne 60 x 36 Acrylic SOLD
  • Village 36 x 36 Acrylic SOLD
  • Woman with Fan 36 x 36 Oil SOLD
  • The Path Home 40 x 30 Acrylic SOLD
  • Portland Girl 8 x 16 Oil SOLD
  • City People 12 x12 Oil SOLD
  • The Reader 12 x 12 Oil SOLD
  • Shadow Creek 12 x 12 Oil SOLD
  • In the Rain 8 x 16 Oil SOLD
  • White Egret 12 x 12 Oil SOLD
  • Poet 8 x 10 Oil SOLD
  • Venice Conversation 8 x 10 Oil SOLD
To round out this artful day, when I got home I did a pencil portrait....for practice. I had a really great Tuesday...I hope you did too!

(Top Photo): Sketch: Celeste Bergin, Portrait from reference, Pencil on 9 x 12 paper


12 comments:

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

Celeste!!!!!! That is wonderful, awesome news. Congratulations. Wow. You most definitely deserve the sales. I'm so happy for you.

Dave Starr said...

This calls for my favorite expression,
HOLY COW!

Dave Starr said...

PS
That is a GOOD PORTRAIT

Mariano Zucchi said...

Hi Celeste,
Whahoo, that is really great news, it shows dedication pays off, I am really happy for You, congratulation

SamArtDog said...

Wow... I mean, really... wow!

And this is just Tuesday.

AutumnLeaves said...

Congrats on the sales, Celeste. And your day was indeed an mighty fine artful Tuesday!

hw (hallie) farber said...

Congratulations--great news! I know the buyers are happy and are looking for their hammers and picture-hangers.

Jani Lori said...

Congrats Celeste!

Kevin Weaver said...

Congrats Celeste!!! Wonderful news that you sold so many pieces, you deserve it!

Dan Kent said...

Congratulations - I am not surprised at all, but that is an amazing percentage..psst..time to raise your prices (whatever they may be).

RH Carpenter said...

Congratulations on those sales!!!

Caroline Bray Art said...

Many many congratulations, Celeste! That's FANTASTIC!!! You're more than deserving with your hard work, talent and dedication. Here's to more success in the future.

Love the line in this pencil portrait, it's strong and bold...my favourite kind of line. Delicious!