Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sketching after the PPASP meeting at Carolyn's

After our rousing art discussion at O'Connors today a few of us went over to Carolyn's to sketch at her table. We call it "the meeting after the meeting". To see what the others did, go HERE.


Katherine van Schoonhoven said...

That was fun! You got the drape of the weeping eucalyptus just right, too. Great sketch -- and the lines really add a lot.

AutumnLeaves said...

So beautiful, Celeste. And I am looking closely because last time I tried to sketch a bouquet of flowers, there was so much greenery within, so many flowers above, I ended up running out of room and it looked just wrong. I hope I take a page from your book next time I try such a subject.

Double "D" said...

Exciting and spontaneous and watercolor to.
Thanks for sharing your blog.

Sadami said...

Dear Celeste,
I really love your positive and cheerful attitude that produces joyful paintings!!!
Cheers, Sadami