Monday, August 1, 2011

What are you doing this Thursday? Come see us in the Pearl!

(Click to Enlarge)
(Painting by Jodi Burton)
Come see me in the Pearl! My work was juried into "According to Northwest Light", an exhibit of the Portland Plein Air & Studio Painters showing at the Albina Bank in the Pearl with a First Thursday reception August 4, 6-9pm. Hope to see you there! (Juror: Catherine Gill) The show runs August 2-August 29. 
Albina Bank, 430 Northwest 10th Avenue, Portland, OR 97209, 503 445 2150

Link to Google place page: 

6 comments:

hw (hallie) farber said...

Wonderful, Celeste, and I'm not surprised. I'm impressed with the juror--her bio, her artist statement, and her work.

martinealison said...

Je serais volontiers venue vous faire un petit coucou... Le plaisir aurait été entier que de faire votre connaissance... et aussi pouvoir admirer des talents... malheureusement je suis un peu loin... mais qui sait un jour peut-être?
gros bisous

AutumnLeaves said...

Congratulations Celeste! I suspect this will be a wonderful show and that you will have a blast...and maybe red dots??? Good luck and so wish I could come!

Sadami said...

Hi,Celeste,
Enjoy the exhibition!!!
Cheers,Sadami

Libby Fife said...

Sure wish I could stop by! It is about a ten hour trip. LOL!

We were in Oregon several years agao and made a stop in Portland. I remember the beer fondly...:):):)

billspaintingmn said...

In acting they say,"break a leg"

So in a painting exhibit, what? Snap a brush?!

Hope the show goes well, I'll cheer a toast!

Here's looking at you kid :)