Sunday, September 4, 2011

"Under the Sky" Reception at Broderick Gallery

Quin Sweetman, George Broderick and I had our reception at Broderick Gallery today. I had an exceptional time ...(even though I lost ALL the photos I took at the reception with my Sony camera, THAT was a DRAG!) Luckily, the paparazzi was in attendance, and I did wind up with enough photos at the end of the day for posterity. Best of all, I sold 4 paintings at the reception. Thanks to my art buying patrons, to all who came and to Quin and George! The show is up until September 30th.

9 comments:

Carrie H. said...

Congratulations on the sales. That's an excellent showing.

Dave Starr said...

Great looking place, I recognized many paintings tht I've seen here on your blog. and SALES! High Five!

Dave Starr said...

I saw the Hood River show yesterday and I was blown outta the water by the clear colors. Are these paintings mostly your studio works? Looks really great. I'll plan a trip to see these in person too. Congratulations!

AutumnLeaves said...

Congratulations on the sales, Celeste! Looks like an awesome show and I do wish I could come on out and take it all in myself.

billspaintingmn said...

Yes! Congratulations Celeste!That's got to feel good.

A nice display and selection of art puts a smile on everyone!

The show must go on!

Broderick Gallery said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hw (hallie) farber said...

Congratulations--it's been a week of awards and sales for you (and a bit of hard work). You're a great example of an artist who works at it and gets better and better--at painting and exhibiting; then you share it with us. I enjoyed the photos.

Sharon Wright said...

Very well done you! Well deserved success, long may it continue.

Caio Fern said...

it seens to have been really great.
I am happy you are involved with it all.