Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday!

Tomorrow I'm turning in my paintings for Saturday's Cathedral Park Place Holiday Sale & Open House. (It's a Plein Air show) This is one of the pieces that will be exhibited. Cathedral Park Place is the old Columbia Sportswear building and it has lots of beautiful wall space. Maybe I'll see you there!

Painting: Celeste Bergin, Clouds Over the Orchard, oil on 6x9 canvas panel (Update: "SOLD")

Overall Sale & Open House Date: December 3, 2011 10-6pm
PPASP Reception time: December 3, 2011 5-6pm
Cathedral Park Place, 6635 N Baltimore, Portland, OR 97203

15 comments:

Weston said...

Great work! I love the texture and color in the clouds.

graziano tessarolo said...

This painting is full of energy! Beautiful!

-Don said...

I wish I could be there. Good luck with the show!

Clouds Over the Orchard has such a presence that I would have sworn it was much bigger than it is.

-Don

conservativelybohemian said...

Is that the Pacific in the distance? Love the light, as though storms approaching from the east this time. Gorgeous greens and a tenacious little tree! Perfection, Celeste!

Manel said...

Great work!

Libby Fife said...

Wish I could just drop in!

The painting is wonderful-like maybe I might want to go there too!

Dan Gliubizzi said...

Lots of things to comment about this painting, but what strikes me right off is the mirroring of cloud and tree. Nice

Victoria Lindstrom said...

Your painting is lovely, Celeste! Michael and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow at Cathedral Park Place!

Jane said...

Impressive landscape. Love it!

Casey Klahn said...

That is a wonderful PA painting. The show will be graced by your works.

Too bad Ma Boyle herself won't be there to approve. I know I do.

Michael Lindstrom said...

Great lead-in, great tree and i LOVE the clouds. This painting is so lively and vibrant. Awesome colors that truly capture the moment.

SamArtDog said...

This is definitely smells like a different season. Mmmm...warmer. Love the big blousy sky.
Good luck with the show.

Brad Miedema said...

Beautiful painting! I love the clouds. Good luck at the show!

Linda Popple said...

I wish you would see me there! I would love to see your work in person. This landscape is beautiful .... especially the clouds.

Chris said...

this has such a crispness to it-a sparkling day. Draws me right in.