Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Monday!


I spent today assembling paintings for the SE Art Walk this weekend (March 3 & 4). The Reception is Friday March 2 6-9pm (and you are invited!). I'm showing my work with Gila Lane and Richard Fung at the Lane Gallery 2627 SE Clinton, Portland, OR, 97202.  I'll be offering an assortment of plein air paintings together with a variety of expressive studio paintings.  I might see you there... yes? (Map)

Painting: Celeste Bergin, In the Gorge, oil on 10x10 cradled wood panel


Lane Gallery

7 comments:

CrimsonLeaves said...

Boy, this one sure gets your attention! The red gives so much life!

Sadami said...

Hi,Celeste,
The colour of the painting is eye catchy! Enjoy the SE Art Walk! (Hey, I can find Japanese on the board!)
Cheers,Sadami

Libby Fife said...

I sure wish I lived closer! I particularly covet that little painting of yours that is on the reception announcement:)

Sheryl Anthony said...

Celeste, I like this expressive landscape a lot & I hope to come by on Saturday. I want to get there in time before someone else buys the painting that I want!

Linda Popple said...

I would LOVE to be there!! Beam me up, Scotty!! (if only!!!)

Jane said...

Congratulations on the exhibition, this painting is stunning!

Caio Fern said...

this purple painting is amazing.... really.

and about the poster.... how big is portland? it says" southeast portland artists!!!"
how !