Saturday, March 3, 2012

Reception at the Lane Gallery, SE Area Artwalk, March 2, 2012

A big thanks to all who came to the reception at Lane Gallery tonight..The reception marked the start of the SE Area Artwalk (it officially begins tomorrow, Saturday March 3 and continues through Sunday March 4).  We're #35 on the map. It was great fun to see many of my plein air art pals and to meet some new people too. (My work will stay up for the entire month of March). Slideshow of First Friday below:



(Top Photo) Painting, Celeste Bergin, Reflection, oil on 8x8 gallery wrapped canvas

6 comments:

CrimsonLeaves said...

What a beautiful show!! Wishing you many sales too, my friend!

Sheryl Anthony said...

Love that painting and the gallery looks fantastic. I thought I could get to the reception, but I got hung up. I will see you on Saturday!

Dave Starr said...

I watched the slide show. Great looking colorful layout on your walls. Congratulations!

hw (hallie) farber said...

What a wonderful place--great paintings and wonderful Craftsman
furniture. Your wall looks fantastic, and Reflection has that Bergin magic.

Celeste Bergin said...

Thanks Sherry, Dave, Sheryl & Hallie! The show is a success thus far! Thanks so much for your kind words....I appreciate it! :)

Anonymous said...

I went by, GOOD WORK! I am considering that walker painting!

(Danielle)