Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday!


The SE Area Artwalk is going great. More art appreciators and friends showed up today....sales are brisk! I'm resting up to return tomorrow. The SE Area Artwalk continues Sunday 10-5pm.

(I'm #35 at the Lane Gallery, 2627 SE Clinton, Portland, OR
Down load a free walking tour map below):
http://www.communitywalk.com/_2012_se_area_artwalk__free_selfguided_tour/map/1469316

Here's Patti and Richard Fung (Richard is showing his Photography)

Thanks for coming out, Suzanne McKay!

Thanks for visiting...Brooks Hickerson!

Quin Sweetman paid a visit also..(thanks, Quin!) :)

(Top Photo): Painting: Celeste Bergin, Ballerina, oil on 10x10 gallery wrapped canvas (one of the paintings SOLD today)

7 comments:

CrimsonLeaves said...

This piece is beautiful, Celeste. I'm not sure if she is a ballerina but that is instantly where my mind went with this piece. I so admire the ballet dancers, their strength, beauty, and grace. I see all of that in this piece and that red just exemplifies those qualities for me.

Jani Lori said...

Congrats! Wonderful display of you work!

DJ said...

Stunning color and luscious brushwork!
Best Wishes on your sales!

Dean H. said...

Truly gorgeous colors in the Ballerina, Celeste! Congrats on the sales!

hw (hallie) farber said...

Ballerina glows; lucky new owners.

Janelle Goodwin said...

The red underpainting gives your ballerina such life. What a lovely, graceful painting, Celeste!

Dan Kent said...

Have I told you how much your work inspires me? I know I have but I must say it again. Your paintings are breathtaking, and though haven't commented in some time - I've been busy and traveling a little - I have seen your posts every day. (I have attempted to comment on my cell, but it is troublesome because I talk too much).

This ballet dancer (with the fabulous underpainting, "Reflection" (beautiful composition and light, interesting texture) and the level semi-nude - all wonderful, and each such a different manifestation of your talent. Thank you.