Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday .....!


I'm happy to report that I met my sales goals for the SE Area Artwalk! Thanks so much to all the people who purchased and to everyone who came out to see me....the artwalk was so much fun!  It was great to see my art pals Sylvia Tucker and Pam Flanders today and a couple subscribers to my blog introduced themselves to me for the first time too (that's you, Sheryl and Sherry!) I couldn't be more pleased that I was selected to be a featured artist (along with Gila Lane and Richard Fung) for the Artwalk in the beautiful new Lane Gallery.  My art will remain up for the entire month of March, so please go visit the gallery if you missed the weekend artwalk (2627 SE Clinton, Portland 97202), Wednesday-Saturday 11 to 5. Slide show below :)


(Top Photo): Painting: Celeste Bergin, Rain walker, oil on 6x12 cradled wood panel SOLD

10 comments:

Sharon Wright said...

Many congratulations, Celeste. Success is surely sweet!

CrimsonLeaves said...

Congratulations, Celeste!! You must have had a blast too. I so wish I could get out there and visit.

SamArtDog said...

Congratulations, Celeste! You put in lots of great paintings and lots of hard work; I'm so happy it all paid off for you!

Casey Klahn said...

Many congratulations on a successful show!

Susan Roden said...

Such a lovely piece Celeste! I can just feel the rain and want to snuggle under blankets. Lucky owners.

Glad to read of the show's success!

Pam Holnback said...

Love the strong contrast!

diffident.bother said...

Congratulations!

diffident.bother said...

Congratulations!

L.W.Roth, said...

Congratulations on your success. Lovely receiving all that validation of your talent and skill.

Maritza said...

Esta pintura es PRECIOSA...me encanta, está bañada en una melancolía exquisita(la lluvia de emociones que tan sólo el agua que cae del cielo es capaz de contener)...

Te felicito,Celeste.
Abrazos miles!.