Sunday, April 1, 2012


This morning I was surprised to see that my blog had been removed by Google. I had emails from blogger friends asking what had happened and I did not know. Checking in the blogger forums I discovered that this has happened to others and perhaps someone unauthorized was attempting to use the account. Google removes blogs when there is suspicious activity and until they verify ownership to protect us from hackers. I had been allowing comments from unregistered (anonymous) users, so I changed that today. Thanks everyone who wrote to inquire......you're THE BEST.
(Leave a comment on the redhead post below, this happened after she was posted, so she feels isolated and lonely haha :))

9 comments:

Stephanie Berry said...

How awful Celeste!! I hope everything gets safely restored.

SamArtDog said...

Welcome back, Celeste (I didn't even know you were gone). Apparently, you're a hot ticket, too.

Dan Kent said...

I don't think I could make it without your blog, Celeste. I check it everyday at work to keep a toehold in this reality when it gets too intense there. And I always see something beautiful or inspiring. I somehow checked in between and didn't see the absence. Even with your blog disappearing, you still manage to post practically everyday!! lol. Glad you are still here!

L.W.Roth, said...

Now I feel badly. I didn't e-mail you because, I thought I'd give them a bit more time to correct the situation. Sorry about that. You know I know how annoying blog interruptus is; it can drive you up a wall. I love the painting. I noticed it right off this morning and wanted to tell you so, but couldn't. Consider yourself told.

Sadami said...

Oh,Celeste,
~(*o*)~!!! But now...ʚ(ˆ◡ˆ)ɞʚ(ˆ◡ˆ)ɞ
Cheers,Sadami

Casey Klahn said...

Blo grrrr. Still, we get what we pay for, here.

I hope the powers that be ignore you for the benefit of the rest of us (fans)!

nouvelles couleurs - vienna atelier said...

Hi Celeste, I didn't see but it's happened to me too a while ago..

I'm glad that you are here

martinealison said...

C'est vraiment effroyable de se sentir subitement spoliée...
Samedi en revanche je ne pouvais pas laisser un seul commentaire.
Je pense que parfois il y a des pannes...
Enfin tout est bien qui fini bien, bienvenue à nouveau parmi nous et avec un immense plaisir.
Bisous et un grand merci pour votre si gentil commentaire.

Celeste Bergin said...

Martine wrote:

It's really terrible to feel suddenly robbed ...
Saturday, however I could not leave a single comment.
I think sometimes there are failures ...
Finally all's well that ends well, welcome back among us and with great pleasure.
Kisses and a big thank you for your very nice comment.
____________
Thanks, Martine!