Friday, June 8, 2012

Sketching this week

Some artful things from this week (slideshow below)
  • Sketching at Rain or Shine coffee shop 
  • Sketching with Loretta at the Stockpot Restaurant (on Red Tail golf course)
  • Visiting today with Wendy Westerwelle at "Switch" (I bought a new hat)
  • Checking out the Rose show with Carrie at OSA
  • Stopping into a neat antique store downtown Portland (Sylvia's) 
  • Sketching the sculpture at the Standard plaza building and 
  • The Umbrella man in Pioneer Courthouse square:
(Top Photo) Sketch: Celeste Bergin, Shakers, pen in 6x9 sketchbook
To see what the others did.... go HERE.

8 comments:

Carolyn Rondthaler said...

You're making great progress on that list of things to sketch. Like what's you're doing.

CrimsonLeaves said...

Gosh but I envy you!! You sure know how to art it up. Love the sketches; especially that sculpture! What a piece that is!

JD said...

very good drawing

John Simlett said...

Such energy, Celeste, you are driven by artpower :0)

Love the slide show - and the sketches are terrific.

I've just got back from London and I'm still trying to get my act together.

Dean H. said...

It's fun to see the slides, Celeste!
Nice job on the shakers sketch.

hw (hallie) farber said...

What a great week you had. I love that the pepper is brown and the background black.

"Artpower." I like John's word and I think you've got it.

David Castillo Starr said...

I liked your week it was far more interesting than mine

Mary M McClain said...

Just dropping by...love the shakers sketch!
It's inspiring!