Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursday!

We've been to three different veterinarians in the past three days with Daisy-the-cat. 2 out of 3 of these appointments have been after-hours ...(........and that's been most disruptive, Miss Daisy!) Tonight we had to take her to Tualatin for treatment and we waited at a McDonalds where I drank coffee and got some people-sketching in.

Earlier today I went to the Bread and Ink Art meeting. (To see the art that showed up...go HERE).

P.S. Daisy seems to be doing much better....but guess what? The doctor told us that we have to bring her in again tomorrow! What a pain...but, what can you do.....it's Daisy!

10 comments:

CrimsonLeaves said...

What is wrong with Daisy, Celeste? I hope she will be ok! I just am amazed at how real artists can get these people/portrait type sketches done so quickly. You all amaze me! They look fabulous!

PAMO ART said...

I hope she feels better. I know she means the world to you!
Hugs to you and Daisy.

Dean H. said...

I like the look of your sketches, Celeste! Very productive use of "dead" time. I need to do a lot.
Hope Miss Daisy doesn't drive you crazy. But she's well worth it. Hope she's doing better.

Linda Popple said...

Always good to have a sketchbook handy! And pats for Daisy. Hope she is doing MUCH better!

John Simlett said...

CATastrophic few days.

Sketches look interesting!

Liked the slideshow, I'm glad you entered that one of 'the woman in a hat'.

I missed yesterday ... that looks like it's going to be one heck of a picture ... will we get to see all of it when you're ready?

I've found some fantastic reference photos' ... really going to push me to the limit.

I replied to your message via that link you found btw ...I wasn't anticipating a reply just wondering if you'd got it.

I did the last blogpost for a while - another scraping from the archives - off this weekend for a week ...take care!

diffident.bother said...

I hope Daisy feels better soon!

Dan Kent said...

I'm enjoying your art even from this angle! All the best to Daisy.

David Castillo Starr said...

You inspire me to do things like this (sketchb ook), but then I wind up on the internet instead of doing things like this.

Celeste Bergin said...

Thanks, Sherry, Pamo, Dean, Linda, John, Margaret, Dan and Dave....! update on Daisy...she is doing much better! Thanks so much for the well wishes! :)

Connie said...

Great figure drawings - even upside down they look wonderful!