Sunday, July 1, 2012

YOU are Invited! First Thursday in the Pearl, "conversation", July 5, 6-9pm


(Click to Enlarge)


Wilder Artscapes Gallery presents an art exhibition entitled Conversation: Celeste Bergin. 
The exhibit is a solo show inspired by Bergin’s daily dialog with people, places and things.
Artist Reception, First Thursday, July 5, 2012 6-9pm. 


Wilder Artscapes:
1720 NW Lovejoy, Suite 105, Portland, OR 97209 
phone: 503-739-2860
Gallery hours: Open on all First Thursdays and by appointment, call 503-739-2860

About Wilder Artscapes:
Wilder Artscape is located in the Active Space building in the NW corner of Portland’s Pearl District on Lovejoy St between 17th and 18th.
Phone: 503 739-2860

(Please come if you can..it would be great to see you there!)

9 comments:

Gary L. Everest said...

Hi Celeste,
My congratulations on another show. You're one busy artist! This time, you'll be in my old stomping grounds. During the nearly ten years we've lived in Portland, I've had two studios in the ActivSpace building on SE 8th and Main, one in their building on NW Raleigh and one in their NW Lovejoy building.
I hope to get over there to see your work.
Knock 'em dead and have a sell-out!
Best Wishes,
Gary.

John Simlett said...

I really, really wish I could be there, Celeste. I will be in spirit (the eerie shouting and applauding will be me!).

You're going to end up famous, I just know it, and I will get reflected glory by saying, "Celeste Bergin? Oh yes, she's a blog-buddy of mine"

Woo Hoo ....!!!!

CrimsonLeaves said...

Hah! One of these days I am going to use Michael's sky miles and make it to one of your shows, Celeste. It'll have to be a Saturday night one though. Still, what fun it will be. Love the painting all over again seeing it on this invitation/card.

Libby Fife said...

Celeste! You are famous! I sure wish I lived just a little closer so I could come and visit. Good luck and congratulations:)

Caio Fern said...

I do want to go there.

Dan Kent said...

I'm there! (in spirit). Congratulations and good luck!

David Castillo Starr said...

I'll see you there!

Dan Gliubizzi said...

ave a grand opening Celeste

Pam Flanders said...

Depending on our ever changing daily schedule of events we hope to both be there! Sounds like a great spot and a great idea for a theme...hope it is well attended. Always fun to get to First Thursdays in summer! Congrats and all the best on the show!
Pam