Saturday, September 8, 2012

Friday!

There has been a wildfire burning for a couple of days in White Salmon, Wa. I'm certain that's why the sky looked like this tonight as we drove back from the Artist Reception in Hood River. Isn't it strange that something that we consider negative (fire) is so beautiful? Nature makes no judgement about what is good or bad!

This week has been wonderful for me--I got to spend so much time in gorgeous surroundings with wonderful friends and it all cumulated with tonight's Artist Reception. I'm happy to report that painting "Marina Nocturne" SOLD

It's a good time to once again say THANKS to you for following along with me about what I've been doing. I'm grateful for the cheering on. Seriously..... It motivates me in a big way to know people are interested in all this. :)  I appreciate you! 

There is a slideshow about the reception HERE

What have YOU been doing art-wise?....tell me!


3 comments:

Sadami said...

Celeste, congraaaaaats!!!!
Your photo and post makes me so happy, too.
Cheers, Sadami

hmuxo said...

The slideshow is wonderful, Celeste! It looks like everyone had a good time..thanks for sharing!! and you're right about this picture you took.. It's beautiful and yet so destructive!

Sheryl Anthony said...

Great to see you at the reception Celeste! I am the one who must thank you. If it weren't for you I wouldn't know half the happening things. I am happy for all the artists in the show. inspiring!