Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday!

Painting: Celeste Bergin, Serenade, oil on 8x10 canvas panel

Hey! Big thanks to some of my art pals for showing up today at Eastmoreland...you could have stayed in your nice cozy houses....but instead you came out in the pouring rain to visit. I had the best time talking with everyone and I sincerely appreciate our friendship! :)

It was great to see my friend Renita!

(L to R) Dave, Anton, Bill Sharp (and friend Dick in the background)

Nila! Thanks for coming out to the show:)

A big highlight of the day was meeting...... Kevin Neal!

11 comments:

CrimsonLeaves said...

Oh what a beautiful spot this is! Love the greens, Celeste. So glad you had another nice turnout today and got to see friends old and new.

L.W.Roth, said...

Some beautiful work I'm seeing here the last few days Celeste. I love The Diner--and the landscapes you've been doing have a bit of romance in the soft colors and edges. Sorry it rained on your parade, but glad art buddies showed up to save the day.

Kevin Neal said...

This was the highlight of my weekend. Got to meet not only you, but David Burbach and Dave McBride. Great exhibit. It goes without saying I was inspired.

hmuxo said...

Excellent painting, Celeste!!

hw (hallie) farber said...

Serenade--I love that bit of blue sky. Looks like you had a great weekend.

Linda Popple said...

Looks like a great show! Would love to have seen it in person, but happy to see your work online.:)

Sheryl Anthony said...

grateful for your friendship, too, Celeste. Nice painting. It does have a musical quality

F. Emmanuel Laverde said...

Just beautiful!

art by Michael Perchard said...

Hi Celeste!
I love, love, the impressionistic effect on this one.
Fantastic job!
Bravo!
Michael

Debbie Nolan said...

Celeste - your black kitty Maxine is perfect for a Halloween study. I adore black cats. I have had four in my life and each one is special. Your art work is lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Maritza said...

Ay, qué bella pintura,Celeste!

(te ves feliz compartiendo con los amigos!)

Abrazos y felicitaciones!