Friday, October 19, 2012

You are Invited!

(click to Enlarge)

Join me, David McBride, Kat Sowa, and Anton Pavlenko at Inspirations in Paint, an Art Exhibit and Event at the Eastmoreland Golf Course Clubhouse on Friday October 26 and Saturday October 27, 2012. Art will be available for purchase directly from the four of us, with donations going to CASA benefiting children in the foster care system of Multnomah and Washington Counties.

When: Friday, October 26, 5-8pm and Saturday October 27, 2-8pm
Where: Eastmoreland Golf Course Clubhouse,
2425 SE Bybee Blvd Portland, OR 97202 503-775-2900
Please visit inspirationsinpaint.com 

and here, just for fun, check out the great video I discovered today: (Creativity spans the generations.)

5 comments:

CrimsonLeaves said...

Oh I do hope your event is well attended and you all sell out! What a great benefit! Wish I could come, Celeste. I love that willow tree painting. One of my favorite trees after the mighty oak. Loved the video too. I wish my system didn't need to constantly buffer as it doesn't allow me to see is straight through. Frustrating!

L.W.Roth, said...

Knock 'em dead at the show. Great idea for fund raising. Michael Perchard did a similar thing for breast cancer.I was very impressed. I have that in mind for here next year, October, breast cancer month.

Rita Hayworth what made you think of her? The video was great. Such a beauty loaded with talent and energy. She dances off the screen and may have been Fred Astaire's best partner?

John Simlett said...

All the best with the show ...a great cause!

Her and Fred A really could dance couldn't they ....? and Gene Kelly ...? I enjoyed every second. All the great American shows there ... albeit the Bee Gees's were British/Australian!

Sheryl Anthony said...

enjoyed the video and I will come to this next weekend!

David Castillo Starr said...

You get into good shows! I like Eastmoreland Golf Course. I'll be there. Seems like a good cause too.