Wednesday, November 7, 2012


Painting: Celeste Bergin, Creekside, oil on 8x8 canvas panel


martinealison said...

Une peinture qui serait bien assortie à mes tartelettes aux framboises !! sourire... Donc comme les aimez, je ne peux qu'aimer cette merveilleuse peinture !
Pour les tartelettes je vous invite à venir en déguster... et apportez-moi cette merveilleuse peinture afin de savourer ce doux moment de partage !

Gros bisous

Celeste Bergin said...

Martine wrote:

A painting that is well matched to my raspberry tarts! smile ... So as like, I can not but love this wonderful painting!
For tarts I invite you to come enjoy ... and bring me this wonderful painting to savor this sweet moment of sharing!

(Thanks, Martine!)


Muy bella composición, Su atmósfera es muy romántica y transmite cierta melancolía, quizá propia del tiempo otoñal e invernal. Colores apagados y grisáceos para resaltar esos bellos rojos de pasión amortiguada.
Me encanta. Bello recorrido de río.

Un abrazo desde España, Celeste.

CrimsonLeaves said...

Beautiful russets lend for a beautiful autumn piece!

Celeste Bergin said...

Victor wrote:

Very beautiful composition, atmosphere is very romantic and transmits certain melancholy, perhaps typical of autumn and winter time. Muted colors and gray to highlight those beautiful red of passion muffled.
I love it. Beautiful river path.

A hug from Spain, Celeste.

(Thank you Victor!)

Jane said...

A great landscape , love that long and winding road !

art by Michael Perchard said...

I refuse to have favorites of anything. But if I was forced to have favorites of your works I would choose these last two paintings. (But don't hold me to that because I know there will be more great paintings coming.)
Well done.

Quin Sweetman said...


Quin Sweetman said...


dorothy byers lorenze said...

Great composition, gorgeous colors and absolutely wonderful edges! I love this!!!

Julie Ford Oliver said...

Classically perfect design
Beautiful color harmony
Mood and light - amazing.
I love this piece, Celeste.

Stephanie Berry said...

Lovely landscape. It says so much without the fuss.

Nancy B. Hartley said...

Celeste, I love this, so timeless and romantic!

Kevin Neal said...

I really like this one Celeste. The reds and blue work so well together. I especially like how that red comes through. Great depth.

Sheryl Anthony said...

so strong! very bold. I like it.