Saturday, December 8, 2012

Saturday!

The Studio 30/Cathedral Park Place Holiday Sale Show was today...thanks to everyone who came out! It was great to visit with all the shoppers, hang out with the other artists, have lunch at the Cathedral Park Kitchen, make some sales (yeah!) and cap off the day by doing some shopping of my own at "Milon Fashion" (I bought something cool --I'll show you later). Meanwhile, I'm putting my feet up and having a celebratory piece of chocolate cream pie. It just seems like the right thing to do.

Painting: Celeste Bergin, Rain-walker, oil on 12x24 stretched canvas SOLD

11 comments:

David Castillo Starr said...

One of my favorites of yours. I'm not surprised that it sold!

art by Michael Perchard said...

Congratulations on the sale Celeste!
Great job on this piece.
I very much enjoy your use of the medium. Your brushstrokes are efficient, exciting, bold, and very effective!
I love the rain!
Michael

CrimsonLeaves said...

Awesome!! I am always so excited for my artist blogger friends when they have good sales (or any sales). Your day sounds wonderful! Hope Sunday brings you more fun!!

L.W.Roth, said...

Congrats. This is a great painting. It's no surprise it sold. Sounds like a two piece of pie day. Enjoy.

hmuxo said...

Congratulations on your sales, Celeste!!! I love this painting!!!

John Simlett said...

The classic Celeste Bergin painting sold ... no surprise there then.

It sounds like you had a great day, and that's nice to hear ... what's next on the agenda?

Celeste Bergin said...

Thanks John, Hilda, Lina, Sherry, Michael and Dave! :)

Dan Kent said...

Congratulations! Yeah! This is, imho, the very best of your umbrella paintings so far and you know I love your umbrella paintings!

mary maxam said...

Bold and beautiful!

Sergio DS said...

Really it´s a great painting, it sells quality is easy, congratulations.

Sadami said...

Hi, Celeste,
Congrats! It's always good to hear "SOLD" from a dear friend. (I wanna say so, too!)
Cheers,wink,wink, Sadami