Wednesday, December 5, 2012

You are Invited.....two Holiday shows

I’ve delivered five new framed paintings to the Holiday Treasures show at Columbia Art Gallery in Hood River. All the participating artists are offering small gems (no painting over 14") at great prices. There's nothing better than a one-of-a-kind gift! First Friday Reception, Dec 7th, 6-8pm, (the show continues through December) Columbia Art Gallery, 216 Cascade Street, Hood River, OR 97031 541-387-8877

(Click to Enlarge)
On Saturday, Dec 8th,  I’m pleased to be one of 5 artists involved in a One Day Holiday Sale at Studio 30 at Cathedral Park Place. We’re all providing some unframed work and some oil studies at lowered prices.  It’s a great opportunity to shop for original art at a savings. (There will be framed pieces available too!) Hours: 10-6pm. Hope to see you there! Studio 30 at Cathedral Park Place, 6635 N Baltimore, #30, Portland, OR 97203 503 314 3521

6 comments:

martinealison said...

Je suis très heureuse de vous voir impliquée dans cette initiative... J'aurais été très heureuse de pouvoir me rendre à cette rencontre artistique très certainement intéressante.
Je serai de retour dans quelques jours et je me réjouis de pouvoir vous visiter plus régulièrement...

Gros bisous.

CrimsonLeaves said...

Oh I do wish I could visit!

Celeste Bergin said...

Martine wrote:

I am very happy to see you involved in this initiative ... I would have been happy to go to this artistic encounter certainly interesting.
I'll be back in a few days and I am happy to visit you more often ...

Kisses.

(thanks, Martine)!

art by Michael Perchard said...

Good luck Celeste!
The potential buyers are in for a treat!
Great art and idea!
Michael

Pam Holnback said...

Sounds like some great events! I'll be there in spirit!

hmuxo said...

The best of luck to you, Celeste!! Wish I could go!!